GSA MOBIS (Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services)
GSA’s Federal Acquisition Service (FAS) has consolidated its Professional Services Multiple Award Schedule offerings into one Professional Services Schedule. The previous Schedule 874 formally known as Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) is now part of this new single Professional Services Schedule (PSS).
Associated Veterans, LLC – Quality Solutions (AV) was awarded the MOBIS contract in 2011 for SINS 874-1 and 874-1. AV’s GSA contract has been renewed for another 5 years (through June 10, 2021). AV offers 24 labor categories under this contract.
874-1 Integrated Consulting Services: AV provides expert advice and assistance in support of an agency's mission-oriented business functions. Services covered by this SIN include: Management or strategy consulting, research, evaluations, studies, analyses, scenarios/simulations, reports, business policy and regulation development assistance, strategy formulation, expert witness services, facilitation and related decision support services, survey services, data validation and analysis, stakeholder briefings, advisory and assistance services in accordance with FAR 37.203.
874-7 Integrated Business Program Support Services: AV provides services to assist agencies in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Services covered by this SIN include: All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout and operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives.
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) Tactical Project Management Support Services (TPMSS) IDIQ
AV was awarded the VBA’s 5-year TPMSS IDIQ contract in September 2011. This contract will expire in September 2016. VBA has six lines of business that deliver services and benefits to Veterans are:
- Benefits Assistance Service (BAS)
- Compensation and Pension (C&P)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E)
- Loan Guaranty
VBA staff offices, business lines and affiliates require these services to support the business activities surrounding their management of business initiatives and the design, development, implementation, modification, sustainment and portfolio management of their software applications and systems. In support of the VBA:
- AV provides on-site project management support and business analysis services for VBA staff offices, business lines and affiliate VA organizations.
- AV supports business activities surrounding management of business initiatives and the design, development, implementation, modification, sustainment and portfolio management of their software applications and systems.
Department of the Interior (DOI) Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) BPA
In 2014, AV was awarded a 5 year BPA with DOI, providing direct support to OCIO. We provide project management support services for project development and oversight. We provide support for planning, design, implementation and management in the following task areas:
- Technology Analysis
- Technology Advisory Services
- Tactical Management Planning
- Business and Financial Analysis
- IT Hosting Advisory Services Related to Hardware, Software and Storage
- DOI Organizational Management Advisory Services
- Technology Advisory Tasks in Support of DOI Initiatives
- Organizational Change Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- DOI Software Lifecycle Management Framework (SLMF) Process and Deliverables for Projects Within the OCIO
Department of Labor (DOL) Employment and Training Administration (ETA) BPA
DOL ETA helps workers get the skills they need to secure not just jobs, but careers, providing U.S. employers with the skilled labor they need for their businesses to thrive. Within ETA, there is a need to provide a professional authority to conduct specific studies into complex problems relating to workforce development.
This Technical Assistance and Support BPA will provides legislative and policy analysis to ETA and the Office of Policy Development and Research (OPDR) with critical technical assistance and expert advice in numerous areas. AV is responsible for assisting with and identifying policy development and legislative areas for consideration determined to be of interest to ETA and OPDR.
Key task area of the BPA are shown below:
- Advice on Clearances and Assistance with Processing Clearances
- Policy Development
- Testimony Development
- Correspondence Support
- Speeches and Talking Points
- Executive Branch Clearances
- Workgroup Meetings and Conferences
- Budget Preparation
- IT Expertise
- Comment Management
- Document and Publications Management
- Website Support
VA's Agile Delivery of VA Imminent Strategic and Operational Requirements (ADVISOR) IDIQ
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office of Policy and Planning (OPP), Office of Policy (OOP), Policy Analysis Service (PAS) is responsible for providing the Assistant Secretary for Policy and Planning with a forward-leaning Veteran policy analysis capability that is externally engaged and internally aligned. PAS is led by the Director of Policy Analysis.
AV is partnered with an ADVISOR prime to provide support in the following areas:
- Group 1 – Oversight
- Program and Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Performance Measurement
- Group 2 – Improvement
- Business Process Reengineering, Improvement and Management
- Change Management and Transition
- Quality Measurement
- Group 3 – Data and Analyses
- Studies and Analyses
- Information and Records Management
VA's ?Transformation Twenty One Total Technology Program Next Generation (T4NG) IDIQ
The purpose of this IDIQ contract is to provide IT solutions and services to the Department of Veterans Affairs’, Office of Information and Technology. These IT services solution encompass, but are not limited to software and IT products incidental to the solution, in conjunction with all services needed to integrate a system, network, or other IT service in order to meet a client’s mission requirements.
AV is partnered with a T4NG prime to provide support in the following areas:
- Program Management (PM), Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Planning Support: This functional area is to provide Program and Project Management, monitoring and analysis, strategy, enterprise architecture and planning support. These services may be at the enterprise or on an individual project level.
- Systems /Software Engineering: This functional area is to provide systems/software engineering support for any or all phases of a system/software lifecycle and can cover the entire range of VA systems to include healthcare information processing, benefits information processing, decision support systems etc.
- Software Technology Demonstration and Transition: This functional area is to test and evaluate advanced technologies.
- Test and Evaluation: This functional area is to provide support in all phases of the testing life cycle.
- IV&V: This functional area is to review, evaluate and verify the procedures used to develop and test third party systems/software.
- Enterprise Network: This functional area is to provide comprehensive life cycle systems/network administration for VA enterprise systems worldwide.
- Enterprise Management Framework: This functional area is to support the execution of the enterprise management framework.
- Operations and Maintenance: This functional area is to operate, repair and maintain systems, applications, and IT environments in support of applications and/or system components for production environments.
- Cyber Security: This functional area is to define and deliver strategic, operational and process aspects of cyber security and to ensure that adequate LAN/Internet, data, information and system security are in accordance with organizational standard operating procedures, conditions, laws and regulations.
- Training: This functional area is to identify training requirements and to obtain, develop or conduct training programs throughout the life cycle of a system, application or product.
- IT Facilities: This functional area is to provide a total IT solution to the customer. Requirement does not include performing significant facility or building construction/modification.